So I flew X-Plane yesterday

I said he he quite right about a new heli coming on Friday with a Custom flight model. I did not say a word about weather or not Asobo approve of it or not.

There’s no assumption to make. The whole topic starts with “THE SDK” as a clear and unmistakable qualifier for the following discussion, in a livestream about the SDK. Ignoring that is simply disingenuous.

The one going by what Asobo explicitly said here is me, and the one trying so very hard to distort what they said is you, good sir.

My advice to you is to cool your attempt to put in the mouth of developers what they have not said.

So typical :joy:

And thank goodness for that.

Some of the available mods are nothing short of fantastic. (Rob Young’s Turbo Bonanza mod comes to mind.)

And a tip of the cap to one of the 3rd party developers: spent eleven hours “flying” the Just Flight Arrow III yesterday. It replicates the “Hershey Bar wing” flight characteristics of that aircraft with aplomb… very well done!

Absolutely love the Arrow indeed. Can’t wait for the Turbo version.

Did he flew the Just Flight Arrow III in X-Plane yesterday? :slight_smile:

That would be “no”… :slight_smile:

Picked up the little Piper in Austin Texas and flew her home to Paso Robles California yesterday. Had a blast!

Flew her down to the “shop” in San Luis Obispo this morning before work, to get the cockpit cleaned up. :grin:

1 Like

Is it though…?
I have seen a lot of posts saying it looks worse than at release. I am old. My memory is failing and my eyesight isn’t what it once was. I, however, would have said the overall visuals have not changed since Aug. Sure there have been some glitches like the pixel cloud debacle but even that went away.

Check out the following thread. Ignore the fact that there are some users that just wanted to talk about trees and just look at the comparisons. interesting…

Yup…that’s my main complaint. Once that’s done I’ll probably not use XP11.

I’m willing to wait for these things to be “fixed.” But people who feel FS 2020 (in its current form) is an XP11 killer, they’re living in a dream world. :slight_smile:

Hello,

after reviewing many flagged posts in this topic, we decided to close it. We also had several comparison/discussion topics already and opinions will stay different, when it comes to MSFS and X-Plane.

If you want to discuss X-Plane related things, feel free to do it in the product related forums.

Non-Constructive Posts: Spamming, Trolling, or Topic Bumping

Non-constructive posts do not add to the community and include but are not limited to:

• Being intentionally disruptive
  • Derailing threads
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of promoting other threads or enticing users to vote on specific issues or wishlist items
  • Creating posts or threads intended to cause unrest in the forums
  • Bumping threads (except those regarding Multiplayer events)
  • Discussions that deviate from Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Posting memes that break any of the other rules address in this Code of Conduct

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like