Sold dreams (An AI Traffic Rant)

So just because you can’t find it that means it didn’t happen?! #FacePalm beggars belief

FYI if you bothered to do a Google search (or bing!) you’d find it easily enough, i just did!

Link it up. I’ll happily admit to only using google and not finding it. If its only on bing I’ll get a good laugh. Or is this just going to be a “I found it but wont show it” post?

Google it yourself I’m not your ■■■■■! Makes no odds to me if you refuse to believe it, I and thousands of others watched it so we’re all happy in the knowledge.

Classic haha

Found it yet? It’s really easy, you have used Google search before right? It’s even on YouTube with 49,000 views!

Nah. I moved on to the 20 year plan that was announced later on. (/s)

1 Like

You’re only fooling yourself!

I REALLY hope you arent talking about the “decade” comment in the 6 person panel from september '19. I went past that ages ago because it says nothing. It doesn’t even remotely promise or contradict anything that either fishdude or I have said before.

Nope, there were three of them, learn to use Google and stop kidding yourself it doesn’t exist

Lol the hill youre going to die on is really: “We are planning on working on this for a long time. You know, we say 10 years but hopefully it’s longer”? That’s your 10 year development promise and plan? Also, that is from the 13th of august and the 10 year claims were swirling well well before then.

I’m also genuinely curious what you googled to find that immediately when searching for this 10 year plan.

You’ve found it, congratulations, now you know how to use Google Search!

(FYI I never said the word promise :wink: )

Youre right. However, you’ll notice that the word promise was used multiple times in the comment that you said the live stream supported as well as what my original post, that you again pointed to the live stream for, was in response to.

But seriously, what did you type in to get that to pop up in google in reference to a 10 year anything?

Nothing just “msf2020 dev live stream”, having watched it at the time I know what was said.

The less time you spend trying to find reasons to reject things that actually exist the better your life will be!

Ok, cool. Thats what I figured.

My life is sweet. It’s even sweeter when people provide evidence they think proves me wrong but actually helps my original claim.

Unbelievable!

Read my original reply to fishdog very very slowly and then tell us all how a claim from an article published in september of 2019 (we’re in 2020 now), and all the subsequent articles published prior to august 13th of 2020, came from a livestream that aired in august of 2020. Time travel would be pretty cool and I would be really jealous of you if you were the one who discovered it.

Thanks. I’ll have a look.

My point though was whilst their is traffic when flying, there is very little action on the ground. Plane spotting is currently a very lonely affair at an airport when using AI Offline.

1 Like

Asobo and Microsoft doing a huge disservice to this product’s user base. It didn’t need to be like this. It really didn’t.

Sounds like a political debate on climate change.

2 Likes

1: Yes.

2: 10 years, which is the expected lifespan of this sim, as stated in 2019.

It’s what you get when you dress FSX in new shiny clothes, except that FSX worked better.

1 Like