Solution for Stutters & Pauses (updated for SU5)

Yes that’s correct. You also have to see the difference inside the cockpit. Me, I have more micro lags inside than on an outside view.

1 Like

You see it’s not only mee like I looked for an high end pc and still this…Lmao what are your specs?

Plus I know what’s causing the micro stutter in the cockpit it’s the glass cockpit like the screens are optimized bad that’s why…

Core I9 7900X (old cpu end 2016) (10 cores / 20 threads) OC 4,5 Ghz (all cores) watercooled (280mm)
64 Gb Ram 2400 CL16 - 8X8go quad channel
1 SSD NVME PCE3 Samsung 970 pro 1to - SSD SATA Samsung 4to
RTX 3090 Asus Tuf
Power supplie Seasonic 1000w platinum
Big tower cooler master with 7 fans (140 mm Be quiet pure wings)

End of year (2020), I had 2080ti (Asus dual) and the flight sim works well with the same settings … Now, I have a drop of performance even reducing settings and resolution … This issue appears with WU 3 (Uk Irlande) but the game is playable but not really nice to play.

1 Like

Nice specs True true

1 Like

Low fps above london city with MSFS 2020 in the simple Asobo A320.
My mid range system give me an average of 25fps with all settings medium.
I make a flight with a much higher quality plane (B738Zibo) above london in Xplane with high detailed scenery and my fps is much higher and no stutters. I hope that Asobo can speedup the scenery loading and streaming.

2 Likes

Pff awesome not stutter that’s what I wanna hear and great sencery!

What’s your FPS outside and inside the cockpit in xplane

Look at the left corner off the pics.

Lowest is almost 35 inside cockpit above london.
Lowest about 40 outside above london.
Away from london betweent 60 to 70 fps.

1 Like

Ooo Aightt

Cockpit around 30s outside 40s right?

The scenery of XP11.50 is running with TRueEarth Great Britain and that is a very nice detailed scenery.

1 Like

Ah ■■■■ I really want xplane too on the other side

I have great FPS with example the GA planes and cj4 747 is also alright the a320 is only the stutter boyy LMAOO…

I use X-plane from the beginning.
It’s a realy good sim, but you need extended scenery before it looks a bit like MSFS.
The planes and the flying is much and much better.
I hope that MSFS will come to that level in the future.

3 Likes

Yea they will let’s just have patient then it will be alright!!

With what plane do you have stutters??

And do you have big stutter or just micro stutter in the cockpit.

The potential off MSFS 2020 is great, but will Asobo go so far, that it will be a master peace or will it stay on the level of a flight game.

1 Like

Yeaaaa pfff hopefully it will….!!

I currently have the GTX 1660 Ryzen 5 2600, which isn’t the best specs, but when MSFS first came out, I was tinkering with the settings and discovered that using High settings with a few settings turned down to medium gave me the best performance and quality I could get with my rig with little to no stuttering and getting around 30-40 FPS. However, my output has continued to deteriorate since world update 3/4, with the fourth world update becoming particularly difficult to endure due to the many micro stutters that occurred during approach and lowering my settings didn’t help much. I’m just hoping Asobo can potentially fix this.

2 Likes