[solved] Landscape bugs in Spain, Madrid region

Thanks a lot to all of you for pointing me in the right direction!
I also haven´t seen this other mentioned thread yet.

All together seemed to have fixed it for me.

Yes, i have the Bijan 4 Seasons mod. I also read the different ideas in this mentioned thread. There people seem to have found an issue with this other “Boats” addon from Bijan, but i don´t have that one.

Yesterday i already deleted my rolling cache a couple of times, i also disabled all my addons via AddonLinker… but still got those “spikes”.

What was important for me to find out was the fact, that only some people seem to have this mentioned bug, so i was sure, it shouldn´t be something “in general”. Thanks again for all your feedback!

I went on testing today, deleted my RollingCache once more, still had all my addons disabled, but now i also deleted anything from the “SceneryIndexes” folder - which is hidden deep down in your \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes - and also reset all of my game settings one by one, readjusting everything afterwards.

What can i say… it seems to be all fine again. No idea ,what actually triggered the initial problem for me… just deactivating addons did not fix it yet. I also would like to mention, that those other users, having the other Bijan addon, crashed, when flying through those spikes. I was definitely able to fly through them without any problems… so maybe several different reasons seem to trigger this “spike bug”, it seems to me.

Anyway… for me it seems to be SOLVED now.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes