[SOLVED] Post Apocalyptic Premium Deluxe

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
nope, community folder is empty, renamed the original, MSFS created a new empty one.
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
yes, but made no changes - using it to swap aircraft, teleport and display FPS
Brief description of the issue:
ALL the airports that come with Premium Deluxe PLUS marketplace add-ons only show buildings but ground textures look like default bingmaps.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

KSEA - ground maps missing too!

KATL

La Mole (STAIPORT, Marketplace)

BIKF

CYJT Stephenville

Confederation Bridge - official POI

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Tried DELETING via content manager, restart, reinstall, restart - no change.
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
SU5
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
MS Store
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
no

Maybe Bing Data has been turned off. This has randomly happened a couple of times for me so it’s probably worth checking.

1 Like

That’s what Dev Mode looks like. Turn it off and reboot game.

1 Like

Same happen to me. I think its from SU4. Every airport is missing, and I have only ugly textures, exactly as it is on your screenshots. I also had bouncing runways, so I am not able to land sucssefully as runway is not flat.

Definitely helped mi to switch dev mode off. I did it right now, and all aipports are okay. Thanks for the hint

1 Like

Welcome to our forum, hope enjoy your time here. Check server connections and your internet because some of the stuff are live streamed. Restart sim with empty community folder. I am assuming it may be a server issue, also did you download all of SU5 including bugfix patch? because I still have all my airports! :laughing:

1 Like

Charles de Gaulle airport Paris.
Besides the ridiculous 25min long taxi to the parking and the very strange routing through the airport there are still a lot of flaws and errors here with floating cars, runway bumps on viaducts, and grass on the taxiways.

By my knowledge this was also a premium airport. I don’t know exactly what the difference is between the versions because i have the premium deluxe dvd version, but these things should be solved by now imo

1 Like

UPDATE: You can leave DEV mode ON! Just make sure to select OPTIONS - TERRAIN - DRAW ON TERRAIN :sweat_smile:

Thank’s for your help - turning OFF DEV mode did the trick. :sunglasses:

La Mole - DEV mode OFF

La Mole - DEV mode ON

1 Like