[SOLVED] Toggle External / Cockpit Camera Problem

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Toggle cockpit camera / external camera works via keyboard but not when using mapped button from my flightstick. The button only goes from cockpit to external, not vice versa.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Mapped button F2 on flightstick to “toggle cockpit/external camera” (keypress default = “end”). When F2 is pressed the cockpit view switches to external but if pressed a second time to return to cockpit, nothing happens. Camera toggle behaves correctly when using the “end” key.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

This is using a generic USB controller. (Speedlink Black Widow XE)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

? Possibly since SU5? Certainly present in SU8 and still in SU9 Beta.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

@FlightSimmer676
I’ve noticed in the beta there’s a selection under joystick for “cockpit/external view mode” under “camera”/“cameral mode switches” that works for me. I had similar issues in previous versions.
Regards

1 Like

That was exactly it! Many thanks. I do think that the two different settings are confusing though.

1 Like