Some screengrabs from a Junkers JU52 cinematic I've been working on!

6 Likes

Stunning shots!

1 Like

Great shots! Looking forward to the movie!
I think
It adds to the atmosphere to watch her in her natural habitat, like the mountain SAR scene you did. The Rio de Janeiro shot is cool but a bit of a mismatch imho. Not sure how many float Ju52s took off in narrow djungle fjords but it sure looks spectacular!

1 Like

Thanks, it’s out now you can watch it here - https://youtu.be/M38SO5F1Ero

I tried using the liveries in their natural habitat, loosely keeping in with their history. The only one that wasn’t was the ski version as I couldn’t find any information on where/if it was ever used with skis so just picked Scotland for eye candy reasons. The Rio shot is using the Syndicato Condor livery which was used in Brazil - There’s alot of suprising places this little German plane was used! List of Junkers Ju 52 operators - Wikipedia

1 Like

That is a fantastic video!! Asobo should be paying you for bringing out the beauty of their sim and plane in such a professional and entertaining way!
I have no clue about videography but I’m sure it’s difficult to keep a viewer entertained for > 10 min when you can show only in-flight vids without narration or anything.
I now see the story building that you took care of with the liveries and matching sceneries! TIL how many countries flew this plane!

Some constructive criticism:
The snow landing around 8:00 wasn’t good because you were touching down with too much speed, if you’re slower you touch down closer to the 3-point configuration in which you don’t bounce. And the fade to black at the end when you almost crashed into the Savior statue was strange - I think a continued shot of circling the statue with a safe distance would have been more realistic. But that’s all nitpick. Absolutely great video!

1 Like