Something odd, I believe since the last update, with my pilot's voices (how to)

Hey, sup.

I was wondering, I have selected as my default pilot Trent Palmer, clearly, a dude and my co-pilot is Pilot 5, another dude, YET, since the last update, the voice reporting back to ATC is “sometimes” female??

I have looked all through the settings and I can’t seem to find the one that makes my pilot’s voice male or female, so, how do I change that so it stays that way?

Could an add-on plane have done this? I did buy the MilViz 310R??

thanks

I’ve seen others have this issue, but I never did (or at least never noticed the gender being wrong). Maybe because my pilot is female and copilot male.

I have a female co-pilot, but when she speaks to ATC, she uses a male voice.

A few ATC voice related issues were brought up during SU9 beta. I think this may be one of them.

I’ve had this since SU8, it’s random but mostly my male avatar has a female voice now.

well…■■■■.

lol, I guess I’ll have to wait for another update.

It stuns me how annoying it is to me, I mean it doesn’t bother me because of the female voice, I can dig that, but just that the voice should, at least, match the pilot.

Got the same issue, pilot and copilot are female, voice is always male. SU10 and 11. Didn’t have it back in SU5 and earlier, didn’t run the thing in between a lot, so I can’t speak for those.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.