Sometimes game starts to flicker after a few minutes

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?
only default game addons are running (world updates)

Brief description of the issue:

Sometimes / randomly after starting a new game session within a few minutes the complete game including Menu starts to flicker white still by 60fps performance.

Example: was flying one of the wildflights the last days. Every time pc and game started clean up, so no old data in ram or Grafic card. The first 3 parts from airport to airport where without any issue. Today startet to flight part 4. After a few minutes the screen began to flicker a little bit and got heavier with every minute. Opening the menu same flickering. Switching to windows or open any other Programm no problem while still running the fs in background. Switching back to the game flickering is back.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

not able to at the moment

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

can not reproduce it , happens random

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
W11 , GeForce GTX 2080 super, AMD CPU (TBA), 32Gb RAM
Temperature within normal area
RAM GPU 78% usage
RAM 48% usage
Grafik default tested high and medium on 1440p with 60fps lock

Have you restarted your PC and shut it down?

As written. Every time I start the flight sim it will a clean start to have ram and vram clean.

In 5 of 6 times there is no issue but the 6 one will have the issue after a few minutes

1 Like

Are you using DX12? if so then go back to DX11.

nope still running DX11

Flicker like maybe your monitor has a power supply problem? Or your GPU is failing? Or your power supply isn’t sending enough power to the GPU? Maybe a cable connection is loose?

another idea might be also if @WiZoneDE own e.g. a FreeSync monitor which often have a high lowest working fps and starting to flicker if FreeSync is enabled and game come below that fps. Therefore I not have it enabled on my LG.

I was getting some random flickers too, however I could rule out my monitor as I recorded my screen with OBS and I can see the flickers when replaying the recording. For me it turned out to be DX12.