Spad.Next: AP Hold Mach not affected

Hello,

I’m trying to configure the IAS button on my Saitek Multipanel in Spad.Next to swith between IAS and MACH and also hold the selected IAS or MACH, on the Asobo Longitude. Right now, I succeeded on switching the displayed speed from IAS to MACH and back, but when descending/ascending I can see that the AP is still flying the plane holding the IAS, because f.e. when descending the MACH goes down whil the IAS stays constant. Hello,

I’m trying to configure the IAS button on my Saitek Multipanel to swith between IAS and MACH and also hold the selected IAS or MACH, on the Asobo Longitude. Right now, I succeeded on switching the displayed speed from IAS to MACH and back, but when descending/ascending I can see that the AP is still flying the plane holding the IAS, because f.e. when descending the MACH goes down whil the IAS stays constant.

I figured out that the AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD should be set to value 1, in order to make the AP hold the MACH instead of the IAS. But I can’t find a way to make this happen. When switching from IAS to MACH by pressing the IAS button in the game itself, the AUTOPILOT MACH HOLD switches from 0 to 1 and back, but via SPAD.next I can’t make this vareable set to 1 and back to 0. What’s the cause of this? Do I use a wrong data value of simulation event?

Thanks
Stefan

Hi Stephan.
Head on over to the spadnext Discord channel. All the people there are very helpful!

Sorry I spelled your name wrong!

Thanks, Ill check out Discord!!

And a lot spell my name wrong, no worries haha!