Spain Bush Flying Tour - Leg 7.5 - The Teruel Special

Flight Length: 200 nm; approx 2.5 hours
Altitude: 7500ft max
Aircraft Type: Cubs, Cessnas, Caravans, Bonanzas, anything that can land and take off on short spots
Cruising Speed: around 110 ktas
Time & Weather Setting: 12PM-3PM; Scattered Clouds recommended, but optional
Server: SOUTH-EAST ASIA
Multiplayer Settings: All Players
Date: Saturday, February 27th
Start Time: 19:00 ZULU
Comms: “Event Flight” voice channel on the MSFS Bush Pilots Discord Server - https://discord.gg/Z5f5nkETQS

BRIEFING
In this special leg the journey takes a break and re-visits an often-neglected (including yours truly) special region called Teruel. This region, with is rolling hills and vast, empty vistas might not look thrilling, but it’s full of colours and shapes, and a handful of lovingly hand-crafted bush strips with fun and challenging approaches hiding among the hills and valleys. For the aviation enthusiasts, the second half of the trip includes a very unique airport in all of Europe, adding a bit of extra mood to the trip. If there is still time and fuel left, the trip may end up re-visiting the iconic medieval town of Cuenca for the final stretch.
Please take note of the addon required to enjoy the airstrip scenery during this flight. The starting airport is one of these bush strips, so if you don’t have the addon, you might not be able to load into the game properly.

In-Flight Entertainment
There will be short landings along the trip. We recommend turning crash damage OFF.

Addons
See the #addons channel on MSFS Bush Pilots Discord server for recommended planes, mods, liveries and UI tweaks. Even if you don’t use all of them, it’s practical to have these to see others properly.

• 12 fictional bush strips - REQUIRED
    flightsim.to/file/5033/12-bush-strips-in-teruel
  • The medieval city of Cuenca - OPTIONAL
    flightsim.to/file/2794/cuenca-spain

ABOUT LOADING FLIGHT PLANS
We recommend NOT changing the spawn location before loading in, as it can possibly overwrite the flight plan, turning it into a straight DIRECT GPS flight, or the autopilot will not follow it. Leave the flight plan as is, spawn on the runway and park somewhere nearby.

FLIGHT PLAN
Spain Leg 7_5 - VFR LEB2 (Beceite Airstrip) to LESS (Sotos Airport).pln (17.2 KB)

Hi, since world update 3, these bush runways as well as the Pyrenees ones do not work. Any idea how to make them work again?

I just started up the game and spot-checked a few of the Teruel and Pyrenees strips. I found them in-game, I could spawn in at the strips, they showed up on the VFR map and the G1000, and the scenery objects were there.
I can only guess but try removing ALL addons you have for the game, start it clean, then quit and put the addons back into the Community folder and try again. You might have to double check your settings, and fiddle around with the addons to see if any of them might cause conflict.
Additionally, I suggest using the MSFS Addons Linker tool to easily manage your addons:

I designed the bush-strips in Teruel and the Pyrenees and had the same problem with the last update: the strips didn´t show up on the menu map screen. The solution was to disable them (and perhaps all of the Community mods) then start MSFS, run it, close and enable them again. This did the trick.

Here is the flight plan for this leg:
Spain Leg 7_5 - VFR LEB2 (Beceite Airstrip) to LESS (Sotos Airport).pln (17.2 KB)