Spikes on Terrain and and Mesh Problems - Global

Near Miho Aero (RJOH), Japan

Several spikes

The larger one to the left disappeared when approached on a flight.

1 Like

Surely their “AI” should be able to find these spikes before publishing the data, right? At least it wouldn’t be too hard to create a list of all locations where there are sudden changes in elevation data.

It seems that any tech company now could behave like those arrogant tech giants.

4 Likes

I just found a “great wall” made of river in Spain, when flying from madrid to barcelona via simbrief route.

I am experiencing a lot of spikes or steep mountains not only near RJBE Kobe but also around RJOO Osaka.
However nothing around RJTT Tokyo around handmade area.
I experience that also in several places in the States.

This is the river Ebro. A fix is included in following mod:

Kind regards

3 Likes

Wel now we are entering the fourth week after last update that introduced the spikes everywhere in the world. Still no no explanation why they are there and when we can expect a fix. I rest my case. There seems to be something fundamentally wrong in the way this matter is dealt with.

3 Likes
2 Likes

In the next few days, according to the latest development update.

2 Likes

Spikes everywhere…it seems on flat surfaces,didnt noticed any between moutains,like Alps,Rocky mountains or others

1 Like

I’m so excited what they mess up in the next update. Ladies and Gentlemen, fasten your seatbelt :grin:. Maybe a big hole in earth :rofl:

4 Likes

As originator of the post referred by Taleboules2146, I had to ask for closing the post because I was insulted claiming for an official explanation that I assume will never be given by the responsible.
Too many open fronts in this project.

i hope the next Update is a fix,and better testet,so no Mess again!
if not,please do not force to Update,i can live with the Comunity fix at Moment,please do not Mess again!!!
Thank´s

2 Likes
10 Likes

At this time, we do not need any further reports on this issue. The developers have addressed it. Thank you!

19 Likes

Random Triangle hills in the distance ! Vanish once you get closer ? They are located here ! please Fix MS team 50.93129853247042, -2.609674095398826

Asobo is well aware of this:

1 Like

Marked as improved as of World Update 3 but will still have ‘Ongoing improvements’.

8 Likes