Spoilers and flaps keep spontaneously deploying Citation Longitude

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
**Recently the Cessna Longitude is spontaneously deploying flaps 7 and spoilers armed mid-flight. I’ve noticed this happens every time I pause and un-pause the game or if it briefly freezes. I am using the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, and have completely decoupled the keyboard controls for flaps and spoilers. **

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Everytime I pause and un-pause the spoilers and flaps are deployed, despite having them set to 0 on my Bravo. I’ve noticed if the game briefly freezes the same happens.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
Intel Core i7-9700K
MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB, 3200MHz
Gigabyte Z390UD
Honeycomb Alpha
Honeycomb Bravo
Logitech G Flight Rudder Pedals

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Latest update (Netherlands and Europe) don’t know the #, sorry

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

Do you have any other controls that are bound to the Flaps and spoilers? You already mentioned that you removed it from the keyboard controls, but what about your other connected hardware. Try to remove the bindings from all your controls, and see if that still creates the issue, then rebind them one at a time to just one hardware.

I had this issue before where my Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant doesn’t have the addons attached, but the sim binds the flaps and spoilers by default into it. Without the addons, there’s phantom inputs to the flaps and spoilers causing them to deploy after ESC. Once I remove them from the TCA Quadrant, I stopped having the issue.

When I finally got the Addon attached, I rebind them again to the device, while removing it from my old bindings from the other hardware. Never had the issue anymore.

It has been observed that pausing to menu (ESC) will reset throttle, prop pitch and probably other axes to 50% when returning to game regardless of their previous/real world position.

Therefore if you have split axis functions which trigger reverse thrust/prop feather/spoilers etc set up on your Bravo then this is likely what is happening.

It’s a recently introduced bug. Has not always been this way.

Giving these axes a quick wiggle to update their actual position when unpausing works to update the game position.