Spotlight events or weekly activities

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

for months the maverick tile is on the top left. I do not see any spotlights events that are important for the Decathlon achievement. What is wrong ?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

every start of MSFs

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

amd 5950x, rtx3070

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

since maverick update

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Agree 100%. Don’t forget to vote on your own topics.

1 Like

Broseph, someone posted to replace a widget homepage file and then a new landing challenge entebbe appears. Does this still work after su11 .

I saw that thread as well (don’t have the link off-hand), but someone reported that it did in fact work (PC users only). Worth a try.

1 Like

It really worked. I now have 5/10 . Perfect. Perhaps I can use this file for the next event again……so I do not have to accomplish stupid discovery flights for hours to unlock this tile.

Hi,
This post is the first result when looking for the issue that no spotlight event or weekly activity is available, but the “solution” you picked doesn’t actually provide any solution except a vague reference to some other thread. Could you be more specific on how you solved this?
Thank you

1 Like

Look at this post for the workaround

1 Like

Thanks I managed to do 1 challenge this way. Not as many as I expected, but enough to get that first achievement for 1 ^^

1 Like

Hello, which challenge did you accomplish ? Entebbe landing ?

1 Like

Not sure since I reverted back to the original files now, but yeah it sounded like that as far as I remember

1 Like

NEW Spotlight Event available after SIM Update. Thank You Asobo. Finally there is a new spotlight event: Landing Challenge at First Flight Airport.
It seems the devs now care about Spotlight Events ! Thank you. Now I got 6 out of 10. the achievement seems possible now.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Spotlight challenges do not count towards the Decathlon achievement, complete 10 weekly activities. No challenges or activities have counted towards this since weekly activities have been stopped.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Will there be a new spotlight event in sup 14 ? The last one occurred in March !

We’ve moved your topic into the General Discussion & Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

1 Like