Starting flight with blurry textures low detail terrain

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

happens 2 times already. Starting a flight with all blurry/not loaded scenery/terrain. Its like the Bing data world graphics do not work.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

LKPR

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

start a flight at LKPR

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Take a look there:

I also had that issue yesterday when starting a flight in Hawaii. That player reported the same happening on both SU9 and the SU10 beta.

Cheers

I see…so something with the online Bing photos API maybe ?

Yeap. If buildings and textures are not appearing that has to be the server. Those data are not local on player´s machine.

Cheers

I had this happen once. A quick restart of the flight fixed it

Autogen buildings are local data. You get the same buildings when offline as you do when online. The main difference seems to be (from my own limited testing) when online some data from the satellite image is used to colour the buildings.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Happened once today for me. Previously during the flight planing the ground textures on the world map gone completely white and after that loading the flight resulted in the scenery not loading (behavior described by OP) - a restart of the flight later resulted in an CTD during loading …

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

unfortunately didn‘t screenshot the behavior, but it looked exactly as the screenshot from OP

For me it then ended in CTD during loading unfortunately - so a restart of the flight does not solve the problem reliably…

Same issues here, as well as Low fps, blurry cockpit, and latency issues.

Unable to reproduce.