Still alot of popping objects (Low LOD) Video showcase!

With SU5 there was some dramaticly changes to the objects LOD. Im talking mostly about taxiway signs,clutter objects,parked cars and bushes. Animations are also choppy when from distance. To take one example you can easy see it if you approach Lukla and all of the buildings and objects are popping in view in front of your plane.

Here is a sample recording i made to show the terrible poping of taxiway signs and other objects

i have the same problem, solutions?

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

developer mode off

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

popping objects, objects flying over an area (major problem flying over buildings) suddenly appear (are loaded)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://youtu.be/hSv1ArhYU1w

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Amd 5950x, Rtx 3080ti, 64gb ram

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

#1.27.21

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I have done every test, emptied the Rolling Cache, I deactivated it, I deactivated the photogrammetry, the problem always persists. I have everything on Ultra (except trees and water), Lod a 100, res 4k DLSS “quality” and DX11.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: