Still getting 10FPS eventho with the latest update of the game :)

yes which means @asobo really needs to try to optimize the game, like they could put options for high end gamers to pick higher graphics in game but we still have low-end gamers which we would rather enjoy the game first than thinking about the nice graphics first.

I run on mostly High settings on a higher end system, this problem isn’t because of good graphics, it’s a performance bug. I am more annoyed with the operational bugs that make most of the planes are unusuable for IFR - e.g. one of the bugs today, I loaded up the 747 to do a flight and had a departure runway change during taxi, the FMC wouldn’t let me change the runway. Then I tried again and the same thing happened and the whole game froze. VFR in light GA is great though but I guess I just expected a more polished product upon release.

Where is this youtube video?

True maybe is not fully fixed yet I guess…

That’s basically borderline performance. You were basically falling below 20fps.The sim does need more optimization but nothing much Asobo can do with folks which such low end hardware. You want to have that cpu with a clockpeed of 4ghz+

Okay but for this thread, I am not talking about the gaming performance of it, I am trying to speak out that the 10FPS bug would goes and come