Still missing premium airports

Purchased through steam. I have the deluxe planes, but all of the premium airports are missing and look like absolute cr­a­p. Contacted steam and they told me to contact microsoft. Contacted microsoft and they told me to contact steam.

I don’t care how disorganized you guys are. I want what I paid for. You have to provide it, you don’t have a choice in the matter.

Have you double checked they are downloaded within the content manager? The only other thing I could think of is utilizing the repair file option in Steam.

Content manager is reporting them all as installed, nothing available to download. Marketplace shows them owned and installed. Already verified content with steam, Although that just checked the small steam launcher for the game. There’s no way that it scanned and verified the hashes of 100+GB worth of content in the minute that it took.

On the MS Store purchase you also need a digital content management (can’t remember the exact name) component too which is a separate install.

I don’t know about Steam at all.

Can you try to uninstall and reinstall one of the airports included with your version to see if that corrects the issue?

How do I do that?

Deleted one of the fields that was supposed to be deluxe. It was a 26MB re download.

Sorry, just seeing your reply. Did you manage to get them all re downloaded?