Store Wont Allow Me to Purchase

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

" I keep recieving an error "another transaction is pending, please wait a few moments…) Ive had this error for over a month.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

try to buy anything from market place

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

good enough to run smoothly on ULTRA

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

about a month or so ago

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

I/ve reached out to MSFS support on twitter, they gave me trouble shoot techniques (i have tried everything besides re-installing game) . Ive logged out, restarted game, logged back in , logged out of xbox account, EVERYTHING lol

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

apologies if this is not the correct place to post this issue. thx!

Open an official support ticket with zendesk, and they’ll be able to check your account.

If you don’t hear back in a few days report back here and I’ll escalate it for you.

In my case, if I run it in administrator mode, I cannot purchase from the Marketplace. I don’t know why. In case you don’t know, try running it in normal mode instead of administrator mode.

2 Likes

I/ve reached out to MSFS support on twitter, they gave me trouble shoot techniques (i have tried everything besides re-installing game) . Ive logged out, restarted game, logged back in , logged out of xbox account, EVERYTHING lol

1 Like

If you bought your SIM via STEAM read this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/comments/pnh5qq/steamversion_marketplace_issues/

1 Like

Read this.Fixed

This worked for me.GlitchFixed

ok sounds good, just opened ticket with them. will be in touch because I’ve previously opened one with them about this issue.

thank you!

1 Like

thank you but i bought through MS store (xbox for PC) idk what its called