Strange issues with cheap keyboard on Xbox

I’ve been playing on Xbox since it was released for console. I’ve had zero issues using the controller and the Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas One. Well, I DID initially have the mismapped button nonsense on the Hotas joystick but that was instantly corrected when I found the Hudson YouTube video explaining how to map my own buttons. Since then all has been well except having to input my sensitivity settings Everytime I turn the game on… Really, that’s not a big deal… It takes me literally 45 seconds… Lol. Just annoying.
Anyways, I wanted a keyboard for some easier access to some things on the instrument panel… Of course. Well, I bought the Windows Microsoft 850 Bluetooth keyboard and mouse package and just couldn’t get the ■■■■ thing to work. The game would freeze as it was in its final loading screen to flight and just hang… I tried everything… I plugged the k&m in before I turned the game on, after the game was running, even rebooted the Xbox X and plugged it in… Never worked and always hung up on that screen… In the menus the mouse worked fine but I could never get to fly.
Fast forward to today… I go to BESTBUY and return it and get a lit wired Sahara mechanical keyboard and a separate cheap $14 windows mouse. I go home and plug the new k&m in and the darn game works flawlessly. No issues, apparently.
Long story short, it seems like there is varied results with different devices…

Moved to the Peripherals category.