Strange objects south of Zurich LSZH

Please see screenshot with VFR map to show location of strange objects popping up through the ground south of Zurich Intl
1.20.2021 20-35-17|690x388

This is a known issue, and the dev has found the root cause and currently in testing the solution.

1 Like

FYI, the moderators are a bit strict on posting in the Bugs & Issues section, as per the site rules, so you should search all the other sections of the forum that may pertain to your issue before you post here.
This section of the forum is for proven bugs that you can’t find a solution elsewhere on the forum.

They’re scattered around the US too. Yeah, known issue. Meanwhile, you can head over to flightsim.to and find a couple of patches for some parts of the world. Not sure if Europe has been patched yet, but one user did a lot of work to get the US smoothed out.

I think you will see this resolved in the upcoming update.

Great, I am seeing these in SE France also.

Bit off-topic, but I found it mildly amusing the webserver gave me this when I tried to open the thread for the first time :smiley: Strange objects indeed.

1 Like

This is a well known and widely reported issue. It is being addressed during the next update.

This thread is now closed.