Stream Deck Button Box (My C172 Implementation)

Thank You Guys I’m not really b!tching as I’m not sure if it was just Toggle Variables that were not yet implemented. You guys have done truly amazing work here and as I develop more controls, I can see ever greater opportunities to do amazing things with this. What I need to understand now is what we could accomplish within code in the plugin and what might need external intermediate solutions that connect to SimConnect to and interface with flight Tracker. In the meantime I’m working to learn more about what we can make FT do, given what simconnect gives us and helping other make it work for them too. :wink:

I got my Stream Deck XL yesterday and am currently trying to understand the possibilities of the Flight Tracker plugin.
Today I designed some icons for communication with ATC. Feel free to use them if you like.
Download link
ATC 0 ATC 1 ATC 2 ATC 3 ATC 4 ATC 5 ATC 6 ATC 7 ATC 8 ATC 9 ATC Ordner Icon ATC Window off ATC Window on

7 Likes

Nice work on the Icons!
Did you have them shared anywhere online?

just added

I’m hoping they will do a redesign or release an updated REST or WASM API that provides the extended functionality we are looking for. I’m going to start playing around with MOBIFlight to see what integration possibilities might exist there too! Got an Arduino kit coming next week, Kinda stoked to add the rest of the G1000 controls in to really make things buzz.

We’ll be adding the integration with MobiFlight’s WASM events in a release here shortly. Once Hy pushes out the next release, check the user guide out for how to get setup.

You want to finally have buttons for your 430/530? you got em!

Props to @MobiFlight for his WASM module! We checked with him for permission before integrating his awesome sauce with our awesome sauce :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Friggin Excellent!!! This just keeps getting better and better!
I need to start cranking out more buttons.
Wondering about a second 16 button Streamdeck now?
I have an Arduino Kit coming Next week to create a couple of Prototype encoders on for the G1000 and 3000. I can tie that together with the Streamdeck for serious juiciness.

@XAxSys I wired in an arduino connector on my personal repo for this.

If you are techie, you can download that and build that “develop” branch. There are .ino files in there for you to use.

I have a c172 ignition/light switches/and trim dial (potentiometer) in it :slight_smile:

Or you can download version 0.22, which was just released on GitHub and flightsim.to. I’ll send the update to Stream Deck store soon, but probably it will take a bit more time to be available.

1 Like

I was more talking from the arduino aspect, since I haven’t merged that to master :slight_smile:

It’s my little franken project.

Haha my bad, totally misunderstood :joy:

1 Like

Will it also updatet in the Stream Deck app?

@mikemolto8702 If the plugin is in the Stream Deck store you can uodate from there, If like me you cannot wait, you can go to the releases tab on the GitHub Repo and download the plugin there.
Close streamdeck completely then doubleclick on to downloaded plugin to install the new version.

When I use FSPUIPC7 and its event observer (log console), appears non-stop:

I don’t understand where this ‘automatic’ toggle comes from.
This with the C152 and C172, does not appear with the A320.

I don’t believe this comes from us, if you killed your streamdeck client, that keeps spamming right?

I saw that while using spad next as well and chalked it up to a bug with simconnect or the sim itself.

If it stops spamming when streamdeck is off let me know, i can take a look.

Here are some more Icons for Stream Deck if you like.

C172 Buttons

Here is the Download link

1 Like

Here is a link to my synced c172 switch images!

Some are from other members that I have put in and some are mine. Just a potpourri for 1000, Alex…

How are you doing this? I’ve been trying this incessantly for the last couple of weeks and can’t get it to work.

Same as above. Trying this over and over again and can’t get it to actually do anything.

Let me check my deck, I’ll give you my toggle

EDIT: Use TOGGLE_GPS_DRIVES_NAV1, I also have a nav/GPS button images for the on/off you can use in my last post :slight_smile:

It’s not from the Streamdeck or Flightracker.
I have stopped the services and it is still spammy.

1 Like