Stream Deck Default Keyboard Commands Fully Mapped with Icons

Just a question about your implementation of these buttons. In the Simulation section, how does the Sim Rate button work? It appears to just be mapped to the R button, but I thought this required additional keys like CTRL + and - (on the numpad)?

I also learned the hard way what the “SELECT 1” - “SELECT 4” buttons do - I thought I crashed the sim when I pushed Select 4 (which I later realized is ALT-F4)!

I’ve been searching around, but can’t find an explanation of how to incorporate this Stream Deck Profile into MSFS. What I’ve found says that a control profile should be an .xml file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Input (Mine is the Steam version). Do I just add an .xml extension to the file and drop it in the folder? Thanks!

Well, nothing succeeds like trying. I just dropped the file (didn’t rename it) into the previously mentioned folder. Fired up MSFS, and the Stream Deck had all the buttons all set up. Very nice, thanks for all the effort this took!