Add Streamdeck with AAO

i am trying to add streamdeck with aao have watch anything i can find PLEASE HELP…

Visit Flightsim.to for about 45-50 profiles for planes and helicopters to work with AAO. Download the files and follow the directions for loading the profiles into stream deck and AAO. Most of the files will be for the XL however there are a few for the 15 button SD.

I have 13 profiles of planes that I use regularly and they are frequently updated for MSFS update changes. They work great.

Don’t forget to use the latest version of AAO and their Stream Deck plugin Downloads - AXIS AND OHS (weebly.com)

2 Likes

Second everything written above. I have 2 Streamdecks, a 32 and 15 button and they are fantastic, especially if you are looking to leave the keyboard and mouse to do a lot less. Gives great systems overview, radio and autopilot all in one place, or in my case, two. Prized peripherals and then some.

1 Like

Has anyone run into the issue where the AAO plug-in for SD stops working? I have tried deleting the plug-in and reinstalling it but none of the AAO buttons are working. My FlightTracker buttons and keyboard commands all work fine and I can test scripts between AAO and MSFS fine…just no connection between SD and AAO

I had the same problem. Update AAO to latest version. Start AAO and under Tools, make sure the port settings for WEB and the port settings for AAO addons is the same.

Thanks, I had to change the port on my setup. I had updated the setting.js but it turns out I needed to also change the port Manfest,json of the plugin

You do need to run AAO as an administrator. Try that.