Stuck in off-line mode !...help needed!

Need some help here guys, stuck after last night outage in what I believe is off-line mode. Cannot get any photogrammetry, everything looks bad. Any ideas much appreciated!

Look in Options → General → Data. Make sure all the online services are turned ON.

See my replies to the previous topic. Same problem - not related to data settings which are all on in my case. Coincidence that it happened after the Xbox live outage? Presumably everyone else is getting their internet data.

I have done that…all looking in good order but no data at all…very frustrating!!! :frowning_face:

Definitely weird… Maybe try those? They are basic but anything might help

CHECK THE NETWORK STATUS IN THE XBOX APP

1. Open the Xbox App on your PC and navigate to the settings button.
  2. Click the Network tab and let it run its cycle.
  3. Once it’s complete, you will see your Xbox Multiplayer NAT type and Server connectivity: if there is an issue identified, follow the “More Information” link for further troubleshooting steps.

RESTART ONLINE FUNCTIONALITY

1. Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator
  2. Go to Options > General > Data
  3. Toggle Online Functionality OFF
  4. Click on Apply & Save
  5. Toggle Online Functionality ON
  6. Click on Apply & Save

There are other options in the zendesk article but not sure of their usefulness
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018238060-Troubleshooting-connectivity-issues-with-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator

Thank you for your reply. I did however all the above with no results!

I have checked again and I got a message that some services are experiencing issues…Purchase and content usage!

Looks like toggling the online functionality on and off suggestion has worked for me though I also tried the Xbox app but couldn’t find a network tab. Thanks FlyingCookie650 for your help.

Weird… Xbox services dont report any service issues.
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Glad I was able to help!
For the xbox network thing, its not in the Xbox app, rather in the Windows 10 settings [Start menu → settings].
There is a section called Gaming → Xbox Networking

Seems like we have found a mistake in Zendest’s article. Will report it.

No joy here unfortunately !