Stuck on blue bar screen

I have been reading all topics which related to this subject since two days but I still couldn’t fixed it. I’ve re-installed, ran as an admin, updated Windows, closed to win protection etc. but it is still same. I cannot pass the blue bar process screen. While I see “not responding” at the task manager when I tried to pass the screen. Also, I cannot start as a different user because of bought from windows store, or I don’t know how can I do that. Need help!

Edit: I’ve also looked the solution that was given by official site.

Same problem here, reinstall, user name change, update everything (chipset, current grafics driver, windows, run as admin, update all other drivers, update store, update XBOX-app,…) Nothing helps. It is so annoying.
Can you give me the link of the offical site you mentioned please?

You can visit flightsimulator.zendesk. com

Greetings!.

To “run as different user”, Hold down shift, and right click on the MSFS icon. Look for and mouse over “More”.
It should give you the option to run as admin (probably the only other user available on the PC.)

That Blue bar can take upto 5 minutes during the very first startup… After that mine dropped to about 1.5 minute.

Thanks for answer,

but there is no option like “run as different user”.

as you see, (it’s a shortcut because app is included store)
2020-08-20 (2)

I just found a solution for my blue bar during loading:

I changed the username but in the background it leaves the old one with non englisch special characters.
Copy the two cache folders to your user directory with the correct user name
cheers

I did but now “press a key to…” screen is in the loop.

i have the same problem with flight simulator downloaded from M store. any ideia what is this?? version windows anyway???

Now I cannot pass the “press any key to…” screen :smiley: Problem has updated. I will freak out…

I got solution in my case;

My Username has Symbols for Exemple “João” when i install in that user and after open de msfs.exe my pc create a new user for Exemple “Jo%ao”, and the game cannot acess all the files in the data folder installed;

My solution: I create another User and installed Xbox App and installed MSFS, and… Sucess. Its Works Fine!

• You have to create another user, because once a user with a name is created, he will always be that name.

Just to verify this solution, I did the excact same thing and it worked for me too.

Same here. After every update the blue bar stucks. I get forced to reinstal and afterwards it works. but just to the next update. And I am getting tired to reinstall the software…do you have a solution?

I’ve got the exact same problem, getting bored of reinstalling

Early today it was working great, I was making liveries, and now It stuck on this screen