Stuttering/buffering

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No addons other than realistic tree heights and one or 2 liveries.

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

Stuttering occurs most of the time when I fly TBM 930 which I fly most of time but stutters occur on almost all other aircraft that I fly too. Particularly noticeable when shifting outside view position up, down, side view etc with controller… Yesterday flying Icon around Baltimore Bridge it was almost unflyable as stuttering was continuous.

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

I mostly fly TBM 930 but as noted above also on other planes like Icon, Airbus a320

Brief description of the issue:

As above… Stuttering occurs most of the time when I fly TBM 930 which I fly most of time but stutters occur on almost all other aircraft that I fly too. Particularly noticeable when shifting outside view position up, down, side view etc with controller… Yesterday flying Icon around Baltimore Bridge it was almost unflyable as stuttering was continuous. Eventually gave up.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox X with MSFS 2020 deluxe fully downloaded to Xbox. Not flying from clouds. Do not have Game pass. No other games loaded and only ±45% of Xbox disc space used. Every time I shut down I log out then go to MSFS icon on side and hit quite then shut down Xbox. So always a clean start not resuming previous session. I have fibre 300/150mbps and Xbox connected via ethernet cable. I have 100% consistent router connection speeds (not MSFS server speeds)… Never less than 320/145mbps

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Haven’t noted as set to auto update, but have noticed since about mid Jan 2024 but getting worse

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: