SU10 Bush trips - No multiplayer?

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Since SU10, I have not been able to use multiplayer in Bush Trips. Have tried switching servers, doing it in a group and not in a group, with nameplates on and off.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load into a bush trip at the same time as a friend either in a group or not. Or load into a bush trip with all multiplayer settings to on and try to see anyone else.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have noticed from all of the past Asobo Bush trips is that on the first leg of each of them none of the multiplayers are visible. Once you start the second leg is when multiplayers show up and are visible. That was long before SU10, and I have completed all of the Bush trips except Canada.

Update: Multiplayer in Bush Trips does NOT work now since SU10, however there is a great “mission editor” at flightsim.to that addresses and corrects the multiplayer issue in Bush Trips.

Here is the link. https://flightsim.to/file/28469/missionchanger

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! We have tried different legs of Bush trips unfortunately to no avail. My friend and I started a bush trip during SU9 and had no problems, but when we started the trip again on the last leg we couldn’t see each other.

Just to be sure the next time we fly I will try starting on the second leg. Thanks for the help!

I have the same problem… impossible to connect the multiplayers with Bush trips, but I can see the other players during the other flights, so it’s a problem just for the Bush Trip.
I tried a lot of possibilities, connect, deconnect, start at differents legs… no I’m always alone …

Chris

@FL991R @Chris501579

Workaround

e.g. Bush trip - California Dreams

go to
MSFS > Official > OneStore > microsoft-bushtrip-california > Missions > Microsoft > BushTrips > california

Important - backup a file .FLT before editing.

In notepad or notepad++ open file named
microsoft-bushtrip-california.FLT
Scroll to the bottom - under [Multiplayer] change 0 to 1 and save changes.

Leg 1

Fly safe :slight_smile:

edit
What about annoying HUD?

How to turn off annoying HUD and unlock assistance options.

Important - backup a file .FLT before editing.

Under [Assistance] delete line Preset=ASSISTANCE_PRESET_BUSH_TRIP
Save changes.

before

after

2 Likes

@TenPatrol

Very thanks… after changing the FLT the multiplayers is activated… you are the best !

Chris

Just updated my little Häck on Flightsim.to:
Bushtrips – All Options » Microsoft Flight Simulator

All the bushtrip *.flt files are changed to allow all options and MP enabled.

Your? source https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bush-trips-hud/472543/14

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:
Fly safe capt.

Thank you for this. I’m on XBOX so the fix won’t work for me, but I’m glad that it’s working for others.

[Update: Multiplayer in Bush Trips does NOT work now since SU10, however there is a great “mission editor” at flightsim.to that addresses and corrects the multiplayer issue in Bush Trips.

Here is the link. MissionChanger » Microsoft Flight Simulator

2 Likes

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

yes i have this problem, too

Has a fix been found for people on an Xbox not being able to see other people on Bush Trips??

I have tried almost everything. Clearing cache, reinstalling the game, trying different profiles on my Xbox.

I can see other players just fine on the world map, but cant see anyone, including people in a group or party when in a bush trip.

This needs to get fixed by MS / Asobo for the XBox users.

Open a Zendesk Ticket.

Thanks for the information, i had tried this before and right after i submit the ticket, its marked as solved…with no explanation. Its also obviously not solved :frowning: unless im doing something wrong

This is â– â– â– â– â– â–  implementation in the Zendesk.
Resolved means that your ticket is in the pipeline now.

the squares mean:

It’s too bad that this still hasn’t been resolved. Flying bush trips with my friend was one of my favourite things to do in sim. I wonder if it’s a conscious decision they made for some reason. Landing challenges and Reno Air races are also “outside” of the world. Maybe something happened starting with SU10 that put Bush Trips into that category.

Does anyone know if the new missions can be done in multiplayer?

If you’re on PC: YES
If you’re on XBox: NO

Is that by default or does it require a configuration change on PC?

you need to open the *.flt file of the bushtrip and change

[Multiplayer]
Status=0

to

[Multiplayer]
Status=1