SU12 - Content manager. Terrible performance when updating more than one item at the time

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Not applicable

Brief description of the issue:

When updating multiple items in the content manager after installing SU12, I noticed a significant degradation in the download speed, the UI becomes unresponsive while the items are updating. Even small updates (40mb) take up to 10 mins to complete, while the SU12 installation took 7 minutes (4.7GB)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Not applicable.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Go to the marketplace, find “update available” items. Select them all. Press “Install”

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant, WIFI 6E.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Latest (SU12)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Not applicable

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Not applicable

Just downloading the updates from the contentmanager with almost max bandwidth. Have a 200mbit line and download with approx. 160-180mbit. Packing and installing is as fast as before SU12

Ticked all the boxes so I could download the lot in one go. Initially it seemed to hesitate for about 30 seconds but then fired off at my maximum download speed, which is nice (if not very fast!).

It took me longer to download the world updates than it did the sim update as well, and I’m on fibre/ethernet broadband.

Experienced this as well, first time I’ve had this issue.

I have the same issue on Xbox Series X.

I have no problems with the download-speed, but the interface is freezing and unresponsive.