[FIXED ON LIVE 1.19.8.0] SU5 Airports missing terminal walls/floating roofs

Using clear install of SU5, many airports like KMIA have messing terminal walls and floating roofs…

Airports that have this problem:
KMIA
KPHX
KLAS
KJAC
KSLC
KBOS
KBVY
KLGA
VHHH
KCNY
KLAS
KSLC
KJAC
KMSP
HECA
KDTW
FZOA
OAKB (walls invisible)
EGPH
KOPF
KFLL
KONT
KSAN
KCEA
CYVR
EGLC
KCVG
KATL (also missing jetways)
KSBP

32GB Ram
RTX 3080ti

KBOS KBVY lots of walls not loaded in.

KLGA as well

1 Like

@Jummivana MSFS Miami Fail - YouTube

I’m getting terminal buildings missing entirely at most airports.

SMS Simply Disappointing… smh

It has to be something they messed up with the LOD. If you zoom in enough, things load in…

This is ridiculous! How did this not get caught in testing?!? This has got to be the most unstable game I have ever purchased, and I really regret not getting p3d at this point.

Very disappointed, I could care less about the performance improvements when nothing is loading in when it should!

3 Likes

Don’t forget the missing gateway in most payware scenery…

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. If you zoom in enough, the jetways will show up.

Nothing to do with Jetways… MSFS Miami Fail - YouTube

KBL (Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul Afganistán) has problems with walls become invisible

Correction, now it just seems to be no terminal buildings at YSCB. I am getting them elsewhere.

Cairo Intl from the Spotlight Event.

I’m going to guess this is cloud/download related as things that were missing yesterday are there today.

1 Like

Maybe the Hotfix will address this mess

The Roofs at KBOS are still floating up in the air. Based on the jetways, this might be more an issue with the terminal building heights rather than the altitude of the roof. This started with SU5 and persists past today’s hotfix:

KDTW Detroit looks bad too.

2 Likes

sadly, no. At least no for KBOS.

Can confirm KDTW is still missing walls after hotfix.

2 Likes

Update: Did a complete reinstall of MSFS and turned graphics up to ultra. Problem still persists. In a related story, Willow Run is pretty much fine save for one building missing a roof.

Asobo, what you doing?