SU5: Can't tune NAV radio

One of the problems I’ve encountered with SU5 is not being able to tune my NAV radio anymore. I used to push the knob on the Garmin 530 that switches between Comm and Nav and then use my mouse wheel to dial the frequency. Now, nothing happens. Did I miss something? I’ve been doing this from the beginning, even with X-Plane. I also could create a Flight Plan in the Garmin 530 and now the Button to insert a new waypoint doesn’t respond anymore. Does anyone know how to fix?

AMD 3800X/ EVGA 2080 Super/ 32 GB RAM/ 1 TB SSD

I found out how to fix this. Apparently SU5 switched the mouse interaction to suit XBox players who don’t use a mouse. If you want your mouse to interact with the knobs in the cockpit, got to Options | General Options | Accessibility | Cockpit Interaction System and switch to “Legacy”. Now everything works correctly, It also stops the glowing items when you hover your mouse over them. (That was driving me crazy).

1 Like

I had the same problem, which was solved following that instructions. Thanks.

@Pakmann54 , glad it helped. I wish Asobo had mentioned this in the release notes, It would’ve saved me some time trying to figure it out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.