SU5/SU6/SU7/SU8/SU9/SU10/SU11 and Bush Trips

that is what he is talking about:

2 Likes

Hello,
this update mentions the disappearance of the POIs but does not consider the most important : the no-validation of the legsā€¦

1 Like

They know about it, just be patient.

Exactly dont freak out now, lets see what the next update will bring ist.
I know it is extrem annoying, also I was nearly just using the Bush Trips in the sim.

It is now how it is, it will be fixed in the future. Keep fingers crossed.

yes you are right, we have to be patient,
I just noted that the POI problem was reported 2 months ago, after SU5, and updated on October 28ā€¦ waooouuā€¦,
Yes we have to be very patient and the no validation of the bush trips will probably be updated in 2 months ā€¦? :wink:

You know what worries me is this. How can they release this ā€œGame of the Year Editionā€ on the 18th November knowing that the Bush Trips included are not workingā€¦

In worst case, they will release it with the bug. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They will just do it It was released the SU6, although

• it was known that saving BushTrips no longer works
  • it was known that the AirportCalculator are not correctly included in the saved SPB
  • it was known that the language files for the names and waypoints are not used
  • it was known that ProximityTrigger does not work anymore
  • it was known that the autopilot does not work and wants to take you back to Leg 2
  • and much more.

We of the BushTripInjector community have already been through the cycle with the internal bug database and watching, priorizing aso. Only 1.5 month earlier with SU5.

Most of the bugs are already present in the internal database. Whether they are included in a sprint can only be decided by the corresponding person. But we have the hope that it will become more visible through this thread and that something will happen.

Looking forward to get most of them fixed for the GOTY-release. II know many creators have fantastic BushTrips in the pipeline just waiting to be released. But this will only happen when the breaking bugs are fixed.

BuffyGC

7 Likes

Hello,

The problem is not systematic : A friend has created a bush trip and the legs validation are running well.
So he sends me this file, I tryā€¦ Unfortunately the leg validation does not work for me.
Oh la la itā€™s strangeā€¦ very strangeā€¦
Maybe my configuration? an addon ? the PA ? my thrustmaster ? the mouse ? Windowsā€¦ ? I donā€™t knowā€¦ last remed : an exorcist ? :wink:

The issue existe even on xbox.
We will see what will happen, they will fix it, hopefully sooner, or it will be later.

I hope as soon as possibke because Bush Trips are my main activity in FS2020

4 Likes

I also managed to complete the Balkans trip on Series X by replaying previous legs without returning to the main menu.

I got the Balkanā€™s achievement, but my progress for that trip has now reset to 0% so now I canā€™t get the Completionist achievement.

I just installed MSFS for the PC last week, can confirm I too cannot seem to save my progress on bush trips. Save files are being created in my AppDataā€¦MISSIONS/ACTIVITIES folder.

Do we know anything about when this issue will be fixed?

No idea, the only official respond from them is that they are gathering more information about the issue. I reall hope they fix this before the November 18th update.

2 Likes

How exactly did you finish? How is your end of leg airfield trigger working?
Not returning to main menu means you need to do all legs at once?

Yes, itā€™s seem you have to do all the bush trip at onceā€¦

I mean thatā€™s ridiculous. I cannot spend 10+ hours playing Xbox.
Are there any tricks being unmentioned using quick resume?

I would suggest to stop investigating.
Whether you complete the whole trip in one session, it will not be logged.

itā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– . I tried but failed end of first leg with nose dip while braking, respawn, and it will never trigger the landing.

Yep, canā€™t complete any bush trip legs other than the first one now. Not sure what more information they need to gather, it simply ā€œdoesnā€™t workā€. They fixed the one leg of the Balkans, and I guess didnā€™t bother to test literally any other leg.