SU5/SU6/SU7/SU8/SU9/SU10/SU11 and Bush Trips

Wait for SU 6 - it will be fixed then (about 1-2 weeks).

Wishful thinkingā€¦

And it was. SU6 now out. My bush trips? Still broken.

Why would we expect anything else from Asobo?

Certainly not mended :frowning:
I have placed a question for the Dev Q&A asking when bush trips might get some attention. Please pop along and vote if you have not already and perhaps we shall learn more.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/please-can-the-broken-aspects-of-bush-trips-be-repaired/463120

1 Like

Voted - perhaps post something in the general discussion forum as well and point them to these threads to vote (lots of comments within the SU6 thread as well).

Somethingā€™s weird with bushtrips, now for many of them (both community and official ones) I donā€™t see the name of the airports, what I see instead is e.g. Balkan Tour Leg 1:

Also, in the world map, for airports that are included in Bush Trips, instead of the name of the airport I see the same line from the bush trip, so e.g. Rijeka airport (LDRI) shows up as TT:Balkans.Mission.05

Pictures for reference
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.10.20 - 13.24.44.43 (2)

Can confirm this.

Same hereā€¦
I tried the Balkan bush trip from scratch after SU6.
I addition to the UI/Airport UI bug you show, I had to notice that leg 1 does not get registered as completed, at least when going back to main menu (to get the flight time recorded, see above in the discussion).

I had a look at the corresponding .flt file within ā€¦\LocalState\Mission folder and did compare with former files: the flight plan description section appears totally weird.

Obviously, bush flights issues have not ben really addressedā€¦

2 Likes

Well, I think we all should open new tickets on Zendesk.
And maybe keep Track them here

1 Like

I also had the bug with a leg not registering after completion in a already started community bushtrip. Not trying other bushtrips until they fixed, Iā€™m just gonna fly the flightplans manually. The bushtrips are more fun, but in the current state they are unusable.

4 Likes

Same Problem here :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I also cannot get the leg 1 registered. Just created a Zendesk ticket. Letā€™s seeā€¦

Just one thing. Can you see 5 digit numbers in the G1000 for the POI?

The Balkans bush trip was fixed so leg 12 can be completed - only to land at Syros Island airport and no finish trigger (leg 14 - 53mins!)

Bush trips are a roll of the dice atm

2 Likes

I tried Iceland. Started yesterday. Leg 1 completed no problem (although it added none of my flight time in my log), but today I did leg 2 and it will not register complete upon landing. Iā€™ve flown it twice. No luck!

Can confirm, airports included in bushtrips change names to weird things on world map (like ā€œTT:alaska.mission.13ā€ or ā€œTT:france.mission.wp_01_ā€ in the france one
But airports names are okay if you boot the game and go to worldmap without going to bushtrips before.

Also was doing alaska bush trip before update, now navlog and vfrmap are just empty soā€¦ canā€™t do anything, even if i restart bushtrip, gameā€¦

3 Likes

I just submitted a Zendesk ticket for my Iceland Leg 2 issue.

I stayed at leg 11 of the Balkans bush trip until the update came out. I started it up just like normal and everything worked fine until the final airport when it wouldnā€™t register my landing. I tried to go back to leg 15 and see if I could fi ish both legs them leg 15 airport didnā€™t register either. I ended up starting from scratch and doing all 16 legs In a row without going back to the menus. Got the achievement but then I checked my progress and saw I was at 0%

I uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and all of my bush trips are reset to 0% but my pilot profile still says 2/3 completed. Im going to try a couple legs and see if I can go back to the menu without it not registering my next airport.

As you suggested I went straight to the world map after booting the game and the names showed up normally. After going to the bushtrips section then world map again the names are weird again.
So itā€™s definitely something linked to bushtrips.

2 Likes