SU6 mistery

They won’t change much, it’s a world update, we’ll get 100 lovely POI’s and a lot of new PG cities to fly over. I’d expect you be pleased with the ATC altitude calls being solved ? That has been announced…

Indeed. I’ll always give credit where it’s due. If they actually fix it properly, that will be pretty sweet.

The big thing will be SU-6… will we get DX-12 or not… I think photogrammetry popping can be solved with DX-12, for me that will be THE major improvement needed now. Looking forward to both updates actually…

Essentially this :wink:

E.g. Greek letters are non-Latin (and by implication non-ASCII) letters.

:wink:

Btw ASCII stands for „American Standard Character for Information Interchange“:

Essentially a range of Latin characters, numbers and certain special characters assigned to numbers 0 to 127 (or 255 for the extended character set, including „those weird European Umlauts ä. ö and ü ànd thât wèird Frénch thing“).

2 Likes

@Hellas2020 Your help is needed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! If I say its “Greek” to me…it really is quite complicated man :rofl:

1 Like

I wanna fly man! Whoever is responsible…Just get the Sim fixed and get us in the air…

Don’t laugh…but am now spending time on Age Of Empires…getting beaten often…but the game works…

Sad Substitute to FS2020 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.