SU7: appeal to Asobo

The forums are a very small tiny Compared to millions of users. The small minority who can’t or will not enjoy the sim…MS /Asobo can never ever do anything right they cannot win for losing.

Most players think the weather is stunning. Most players like the planes and flight models.

DCS guys trolling the forums complaining about the fidelity of the F18.

I have to agree, as I am also very frustrated with recent releases. I spent several thousands of dollars last year in top of the line equipment to be able to enjoy this sim to the fullest. Alienware Aurora R11, i9 10900kf, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb 2, rudder pedals, Honeycomb yoke and throttle quadrant. I was in heaven when everything was hooked up and running. Now I’m constantly frustrated, settings are all changed after update, weird things going on at my home airport like trees floating above ground, graphics have seemed to decrease in VR, wheels on aircraft are square, lights seem to be big fuzz balls, and now I have mouse issues, can’t control menus in VR, if I try to use the mouse my throttle stops working until I right click with the mouse, and the weather seems worse. I have tried all the tweaks and fixes I see online with no luck, so I am in a very frustrated state of mind at the moment. The VR controllers are a joke, I’m thinking that was setup for X-Box users that only have the X-Box controllers and not physical yokes, rudders, or throttles. I sure hope that their not prioritizing X-Box systems over PC’s. Well that’s my rant. Now back to try and fix this stupid mouse!

…On Twitter? Why on earth wouldn’t “they” post something in Known Issues in Forums or some other MSFS realated sight etc? I am flabbergasted at the number of bugs since the latest Update. Hugo can you point me in the right direction other than Twitter to read about what Asobo says “they” are working on? Thank you

2 Likes

Right here as part of the patch notes.

As for the “working on it” part, that’s of little comfort to anyone who’s potentially stuck with these bugs until the next code update in February, as they’ve said nothing about a hotfix.

I was in the same boat but I’m more interested in the Tobii eye tracker I think. It sounds like its potentially much better than TrackIR. More expensive mind you.

Exactly, only the negligibly small proportion of around 30% is dissatisfied.
Completely incomprehensible why they are not happy. They certainly have far too high demands and, as with the satisfied part, they cannot sit comfortably in front of the TV and enjoy the flight in 3rd person view with autopilot. Absolutely incomprehensible.

2 Likes

The reverse issue is also urgent to fix; no immersion when pressing the F2 key for reverse, the A.I traffic (still no aircraft departing) is also urgent to fix

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the feedback about SU7. We have documented your concerns and brought these issues to the attention of the developers. If you have a specific bug to report, please post it in the Bugs & Issues subforum or upvote an existing thread if someone else has already reported it.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

3 Likes