Sudden Collision with ground RWY34L KSEA

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Yes, however I’ve tested with and without, issue persists.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Landing or taxing in RWY34L at KSEA makes plane suddenly take a dip or bounce and crash, ending the flight. Happens at the start and mid of runway, and not when taxing or landing on opposing.

I had updated to 1.17 last week, but I got a notice to update to the same version again today, that’s when issue started happening.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

• Land or taxi on RWY 34L

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
MSTORE

Yes, I experience it. Happens at the aiming marker.

Cool, glad to hear it isn’t just me.

I’ve had this issue at other airports. The runway at 2VA9 has an elevation issue and you litterally fall off.

Thanks!!

This is still an issue today. It was a very violent dip. My FBW A320 practically crashed.

There appears to be incorrect elevation data all over 16C/34C and 16R/34L. Months ago I fell into 16R and today I failed to takeoff from 16C due to poor data. The thing is, the inconsistencies aren’t visible in most cases and thus makes it incredibly hard to avoid these errors or pinpoint exactly where each one is, which leads me to believe there’s many more than the ones mentioned in this thread.

Example in 16C:

(Apologies for the weird ATC frames. I had it popped out at the time of the crash and Shadowplay appears to not know how to handle that)