Suden speed drop during Reno races and loss of RPM (P51s-STREGA)

I did the race against time a few times and it was fine (with the p51), average air speed was about 375.

But almost every time I race against other players at some point my air speed drops without any reason to 250 and just stays like that no matter what. Tried to change the prop rpm with the key bindings but no change at all.
Usually happens after 3-4 laps, and literally makes me drop from 1st place to the last one until just can’t even finish the race.

What the hell is this?

I( have this issue with Strega in the Main SIm.
I take off and retract the gear and put the flaps up and shortly after the engine RPM drops until the engine completely fails.
If I do a forced landing and then try to restart the engine I can get it running but cannot achieve any appreciable RPM. definitely not enough for a take-off.
I have not reported this yet but may well log it as a bug.

I fly the Cessna Longitude CJ4 all the time. Recently, at about 24,000 ft in the climb out, my speed drops drastically and goes into a stall. I’ve tried dropping the nose to gain speed but this doesn’t help. When the autopilot starts to take over it puts both engines in the “red” until the speed drop occurs again. I can only get to 24k ft and I’m done!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.