Suggestion to Add a Passenger Mode

Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. I apologize if this is not the right topic or channel for me to suggest. So about a year and ago, I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator and I have been playing it for over a year and honestly I am beyond loving this game so far and I am still new into it and learning how to fly and expand on things and everything.

I have a suggestion that I think you guys should add into the game and I think it would be really cool if we had this type of feature in the game as well.

My suggestion is, do you think you guys could make or add a passenger mode, so like you know how we have the ability to fly a plane and be able to get the windows view of the plane through the different cameras options and then once we enter the game, we can choose a location and choose a different types of planes to fly and so on, yeah I was thinking, maybe make a passenger mode where we have the ability to not only be a pilot or to fly the plane but to also play as a passenger in first person, so like first we’re inside the airport, we create our passenger character, then after that we are able to then walk around in the airport, sit at our terminal and wait for our flight to be called and etc and then once our flight is called we go into the tunnel to enter the plane and we sit at our seats, and enjoy the flight and the view of inside the plane and looking out at the view and everything as we are in passenger mode, basically like in real life when we travel to different places as passengers and how we have to go through the procedures like securities and so on

I honestly think this would be a really cool feature to add in Microsoft Flight simulator so that not only we have the ability to fly a plane but we also have the ability to enjoy the flight as a passenger as well.

There already is this type of request by using the AI Pilot. Then change your position to the right seat.

However, there’s some issues with this AI control. Keep your seat belt fasten and bring a parachute. :grin:

1 Like

Oh wait really?? I honestly did not know that. That’s so cool :smile:

If you don’t mind me asking, how do I request it to the AI Pilot? Because I would like to also be able to enjoy the flight without having to control it when taking off and landing, cause I know doing it from take off you can request it but for landing you have to control it and I would like for it to do both the take off and the landing and everything else so that I can enjoy the full flight :sunglasses: lol

You can find that on the toolbar after selecting a flight and plan. The AI Pilot works a little better if you select a plan with an ILS landing and don’t use direct GPS.

On the toolbar, it’s Assistance. Just flip it on and enjoy the ride. No inputs required.

I think it’s called AI Control rather than AI Pilot. Been a while since I’ve used it.

Oh, okay awesome. Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Oh and quick question, where do I find or select a plan with an ILS Landing inside the cockpit?

Do this from the World Map. After selecting a departing and arrival airport, select the type of plan, either low altitude or high-altitude plan. Then on the arrival, select a runway that has ILS. RNAV may work with some of these AI flights. Need to experiment. :slight_smile:

In the aircraft, you don’t need to do anything.

Ah, okay I see. Alright awesome, will do!! Thanks again for your help!! :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.