Support for Tobii Eyetrack

Absolutely, eventually few time from now they will implement VR track ir and eye tracking in to the simulator but we can try to shorting the times let them know that are 286 player that want this soon better that later…

Voted…

I dont have Tobii eyetracker yet, but i’m considering getting one - if it gets native support.

2 Likes

In mid-2017 I bought a Tobii Eye Tracker 4C and returned it 14 days later. I did not like it and I still prefer my TrackIR5. But I still wish that all Tobii users can use their Eye Tracker. TrackIR works as well, so this should also apply to Tobii. You have my vote. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

+1 for support for Tobii. It’s so much better than TrackIR, no need for cables and gizmos attached to the head.

I was able to make it work with Tobii 5, which has much better head tracking than Tobii 4C, but it required some fiddling in FacetrackNoIR… Would love to have proper out of the box support.

3 Likes

Please add support for the Tobii device as I would love not to have to wear a hat / headset.

3 Likes

I have now purchased a Tobii Eye Tracker 5. Using Facetrack NoIR I can confirm that head tracking works in FS2020. It needs a couple of plugins from the website but it is nice not to have to wear a hat or heap hones anymore. Hopefully Asobo / Tobii can implement native support.

4 Likes

Please add support to the Tobii eye trackers Asobo/Microsoft, i don’t like wearing a hat or having to glue an adapter to my headphones to have headtracking!!!

7 Likes

And here comes my polite request as well regarding native Tobii Eyetracker support :slight_smile:

4 Likes

+111111111

2 Likes

Please add tobii eye tracking support!! +1

4 Likes

+1 the whole flightsim community will thank you! Please implement at least the tobii 5 eyetracking which was released as hardware piece only 3 months ago!

We successfully use it in DCS: World, FS2020 would be so awesome!!

4 Likes

Just bought this with the main intention of using it for FS before checking. I thought it would definitely be working already, more fool me. Adding my request to add.

1 Like

This need to get over 180 votes for MSFS team to notice it

1 Like

and it’s really freaking stupid!! This has been a big request straight from closed beta :confused:

1 Like

Have my +1 kind sirs and madames :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s now December and just hit 161 (that 1 is me), maybe by Christmas we’ll hit that 180 and finally be noticed. I’ll wait for native support.

2 Likes

This would be a perfect follow up to the VR update!

2 Likes

I want to buy a Tobii tracking device and now I see that Flight Simulator has no support for this? I hope they will support it in the near future. Using a full VR-headset sounds nice but has much higher hardware reqiurements for PC, so headtracking is a nice compromise for users, who just want to look around in the plane without having TrackIR stuff on their head. (I have TrackIR 5, but the cables and stuff on the head are a little bit annoying.)

1 Like

I’d love this as well. Eye-tracking for smaller camera movements inside the cockpit. Head movements to look out the cockpit side windows.

2 Likes

100th here).
Tobii 5. MSFS2020 need this thing running.

1 Like