Support PMDG for the 737NG3 release

PMDG’s forums are a joke, and in those forums they told us a few months ago that the MSFS SDK was no limitation whatsoever and that in fact MSFS was the best platform ever made for their products. Now that they have had engineering setbacks with one of their top coders jumping ship for Fenix, they are now blaming the SDK? Yeah. No way I’m upvoting this. PMDG: Fix your 737 and stop blaming others for your many issues.

3 Likes

PMDG is an official partner with the product now, they are already supporting them. It makes the comments from Rob unfortunate to say the least as he has stirred up emotions very highly (my simple post for pointing that out was immediately reported just proves that point) If people could calm down, really. It’s so over the top.

Also, PMDG have said the prices on MSFS platform will be lower than the comparable P3D prices due to the much higher userbase number.

TL;DR It’s gonna be all ok !!!

4 Likes

Asbo Need to stop and think, they need pmdg on there platform asap, give pmdg what they need to finish there work, also do something more in regards to the sdk lets be far its awfull, this why we have no high study airliners.

2 Likes

Oh yes!!! I do support this idea 100% as I am getting too bored of flying non-realistic performance aircraft. On the one hand, a big thank your to the following team for improving the following aircrafts: a320neo, 787-10 and b747-8. I need a variety of aircrafts to keep the minds and obsessions to this game ongoing. PMDG please release the b737NG3.

1 Like

What do they need? Why is it such a secret?

But how can PMDG supported otherwise than buying the Cloudmaster and the 737, and speeding up the hype train? Everyone who has a good taste in airplanes will buy both of these planes anyway :wink:

1 Like

It says it all in the title, well are you Asobo? and a ticket that has been Open for 100 days with no response, that is just awful…

also, there has got to be an upside to every comment, Asobo please don’t let robert randazzo run though your studio naked while lighting him self on fire. If that happens we might never see The 737

3 Likes

This is truly disappointing. I hope the roadblock can be removed. Another great aircraft like the DC-6 would be most welcome in the sim.

1 Like

Asobo knows as soon as the true top-notch study level airliners start to roll in, thousands of absolute enthusiast sim pilots will arrive and buy the Flight Sim 20 and the DLC´s and some really expensive yokes :wink:

And several thousand more sim PPL fans will hesitate to defect to X-Plane12 when their urge for airliners is satisfied (which means a selection of the “typical Boeings”… a 737, the Jumbo Jet, a 777… this would be a good start to keep the true hardcore enthusiasts entertained for years.)

And when PPL-simmers get the same system depth and functions and engine damage and system simulations like accurate hydraulics accurate electrics etc. here on Flight Sim 20 they will feel a strong resistance wandering off to X-Plane again after having seen the gorgeous cloud formations the superb weather the great flight dynamics and the beautyful landscapes and sceneries and the oncoming raytracing FS20 has to offer.

Asobo should first fix the X-Box problems of the DC-6! And I’m not saying that for selfish reasons (I have a PC, don’t have an XBox). It is just logically what should come first, otherwise the 737 will run into the same problems…

Wow so disappointing to read. I read the latest update article on FSElite and it didn’t sound as though they were still experiencing these problems. Sooner or later PMDG may well say what’s the point if the MSFS developers are not even going to respond to us!

1 Like

Yes it would of course be wise to fix existing problems (I pray SU8 will be our saviour) but they could of just responded to PMDG stating their intentions. It does not look good on them to simply not respond to request by developers - developers who would no doubt increase the user base of MSFS

2 Likes

I’ll support all 3rd parties but the PMDG aren’t the be all and end all.

Several posts were removed from this topic.

Stay on topic and how it relates to Microsoft Flight Simulator.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/can-each-update-stop-breaking-third-party-installs/489829/5

And fixing the XBox issue helps PMDG sell a lot more units…… this will help with keeping the price of their products down for everyone….

2 Likes

Well that’s new… Selling them per variant.

2 Likes

This is unacceptable. To me, MSFS is nothing without airliners from PMDG, Qualitywings, FSLabs, etc.

If Asobo is ignoring them, then it is not a good sign.

6 Likes

I’ve said countless times before and I’ll say it again.

Asobo are paid by Microsoft/sales… They HAVE to listen to Microsoft as they were comissioned BY Microsoft.

MSFS have reached out to PMDG on the forums

I want the PMDG as much as the next person, and I certainly think we should push and ask for it to happen as it’s a huge blocker - but Asobo do have to listen to Microsoft too. This isn’t Asobo’s fault really…

As for people saying “focus on other stuff, then we’ll buy pmdg and ask for a fix once it’s released”, PMDG can’t be released without this fix.

It’ll also be a lesser price.

Sadly, RSR’s in a tricky position :frowning:

1 Like

It seems to be a complex issue. I’m sure Asobo is on it and they’re doing their best to come up with a solution. They’ve helped PMDG pretty well according to Rob so don’t be too hard on Asobo. Maybe they’ll pick it up in the upcoming Q&A.

1 Like