T.Flight Rudder Pedal Sensitivity Settings

Very similar issues if I use the rudder pedals , find rudder has a sudden off set of say up to 17% ! have to look in cockpit and re set rudder bias , works ok for a bit but issue returns or constant roll of aircraft!

Ok, I don’t know if anyone is still having this issue, but after trying everything from reinstalling drivers to uninstalling drivers to updating TARGET software and removing it, I have finally fixed the Rudders only activating 3 positions. I went to the Thrustmaster Control panel, then select TWCS Throttle and press Properties. On the window that opens, go to the Settings Tab. Click Reset to Default, and then confirm in the control panel “test” tab that the pedals are moving through all positions. It worked for me, not saying it will work for everyone, I hope it helps though!

1 Like

Anyone noticing a difference in sensitivity since SU5? I feel it has increased about 50%

I installed the once from the Thrustmaster website, and they match the information of @Sferdu02 screenshot. So looks like there is no difference.

Thanks, man! Love and smooth configuration for Twin Otter. :grinning:

1 Like

My TFPR didn’t come with the T-JR12 cable, so it’s connected to throttle, and I can’t use that same calibration app, how can I make this same adjustment to use a similar sensitivity? I tried the same sensitivity inside msfs, I liked it a lot, but the end of the movement was limited due to the dead zone of the end. thx.

1 Like