Most accurately modelled Bush taildragger

I think it depends on what kind of experience you want. I have flown the Bush League Legends, and it’s a very fine a/c. I’m a test pilot for the Savage Carbon Cub, and my personal feeling is that it has a higher performance capability, due to it’s lower weight and higher weight to horsepower ratio. You can climb at a 2000+ fpm climb, or you can land with the stall warning in your ear at 25 kts. and stop at practically any area you can find. Some of the areas you can land at, you would swear it couldn’t be done. Check out the YouTube videos at his site at:
HOTFIX: Savage Carbon - STOL Realism Mod (v1.0.6.1 / Dec 1)

I’m currently working on another mod at this very moment that will perhaps further enhance the capabilities of the a/c. It is a very realistic handling a/c that GotGravel has put in countless hours of research and testing to provide the most realistic bush plane he can possibly build. And we continue to try and improve the handling and performance to be as realistic as possible.

My best advice is to try them both, and see which you like the best. It wouldn’t hurt to have both a/c in your arsenal at the same time, you can swap at any time and fly whatever suits your fancy.

1 Like