Take photo and videos

With what buttons I can take photos and video in MSFS.

There isn’t an in-built screenshot function, but if you’re using the Steam version of the game then F12 will take a screenshot. Otherwise you have to use the Windows screen capture tools, such as the prtscn button.

I presume the only way to capture video is to use video capture software, such as the free OBS studio which a lot of streamers use.

1 Like

Yeah, as already said, f12 if you’re on steam or in case you have an nvidia card, you could use the geforce experience overlay and set whatever buttons you want to take pics and capture vids. It’s a bit demanding though.
Don’t know if there’s something similar for AMD cards.

1 Like

You can set up One Drive to save the Print Screen key for screenshots and it automatically saves to One Drive.

Or if you use Dropbox, the Print Screen key will save screenshots.

Normal operation of the Print Screen key is to copy to clipboard. If you use any sort of internet file saving utility like One Drive or Dropbox, they can be set up to save instead of just copy to clipboard. I use the Print Screen key often for other things actually wanting to copy to clipboard, so I do have to go in and clean up my screen shot folders when I use the key for something other than screenshots.

1 Like

Windows Key + Print saves a screenshot in the pictures folder of your Windows user. The screen flashes for a moment, when you press the key combination so by that you know that the shot was saved.

1 Like