Take your wild guess on when PMDG will show more 737

Hi everybody, for those of you who follow and love the PMDG product lines, then you will know they recently said they will be showing the aircraft this month. Are you guys excited to see it in action? When do you think they will start talking about it more? I say probably the third week of this month hopefully.

I always loved the 737 line and can’t wait to fly it in this sim. Anybody else?

4 Likes

Not that fussed we have waited this long for updates so when we get them we get them.

They’ll preview it when they are ready. PMDG timelines are like Elon Musk’s timelines: Whatever time range they promise, add 6 months to it :joy:

5 Likes

Lol there was a post last night where someone said expect the aircraft by the end of next month. When i said i highly doubt it they went into a tantrum. If they expect the 737 next month they clearly must be new to the simulation world as complex aircraft like the PMDG take time LOTS of time.

My prediction: Last week of this month

2 Likes

See here.

They totally expect to show it some time this month.

2 Likes

They will release it when MSFS is more stable, maybe after the next SU 6

Hello, I have moved your post to Third Party Addon Discussion. This is where anything related to PMDG goes.

1 Like

the sim has never been that stable on my rig. Ofc they introduced glitches but they’ill fix but I’m part of people who like the AFTER SU5 even with what it induced.

1 Like

That is true, PMDG is notorious on taking a long time with their products, which is a good thing. All that time shows in their final products and how well polished it it. Just super excited for it! I am definitely expecting previews hopefully by the end of this month even if it is just a screenshot or something.

Yeah, I been keeping up with their forums a lot lately and have read the article that RR posted. That is the only reason why I am asking to take your wild guess on when this month you think it will be. Everything aside, super excited for it and hope to get something 2 weeks from now or possible near the end of the month.

Totally forgot about the third party addon discussion side. Thank you!

1 Like

Vague enough since you didn’t specify which month :wink:

1 Like

My guess would be the week of the 20th since they don’t usually make timelines if they are not 100% sure they can make it.

So next week almost, hopefully so! I would be satisfied with just one screenshot, preferably with the aircraft systems running. Would be amazing!

1 Like

I will pay $6 million for this plane. First study level airliner we’ve had and I can NOT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIT.

1 Like

My prediction was right :slight_smile:

Check out the previews.

2 Likes

Nah, the pictures are locked behind a forum membership.

1 Like

Pics are also available on FSElite

2 Likes

Thank you for the link.

1 Like