Taxi Ribbon switch also closes ATC Window

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

I assigned the new taxiribbon-switch feature to a key on my Honeycomb alpha (checked no double - assgnment) . when the atc-Window is open and i switch off the taxi-Ribbon the ATC Window closes.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Assign Taxi-Ribbon to a key, open ATC Window and switch off taxiribbon => ATC window is closed

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Reverb G2 , Honecomb Alpha, Bravo

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If the ATC window is open and I press the key to toggle the Taxi-Ribbon, the ATC window will close.
It will also close the VRF map if that is open.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same issue has been reported in another thread: [8] New key mapping options are now available for the taxi. EDITED

Here too, horrible.

This issue should no longer occur in the new 1.27.13.0 beta build, so I’m going to mark this as Fixed On Live.

Please let me know if this issue is solved for you, or if you continue to experience it.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/new-update-release-notes-1-27-13-0-august-4-2022/534560

The new update fixed that. Thanks

1 Like