Taxi ribbons at uncontrolled airports

Do you have the ability to change the taxi ribbon at uncontrolled airports to a different runway? It seems if I select a runway to takeoff, for example runway 31, and announce taxi to runway 31, the taxi ribbon does not change and remains on runway 13. This is a problem because it will not log a takeoff in the logbook. I have read the previous thread on this topic, and it seems this issue has not been addressed so far. How can we address it?

Whenever MSFS has chosen the wrong runway for the wind direction, I taxi to that runway and then taxi to the correct runway for the wind direction, and I try not to be annoyed having to do that to get the takeoff to be logged. It will be 3 years this September I have had to do this, so I doubt Asobo will ever assign the runway we select for takeoff to the path of the taxi ribbon as we would expect it to do:

Wind direction is not relevant with winds under 5 kts. There should be no workaround, the game has been out for 3 years, this is ridiculous. Its time for them to fix this. How can we get them to fix this?

The Taxi ribbons and uncontrolled are a mess on a few areas. So much so that it would be hard to even file bug reports.

When doing scenery development, the ribbons were driving me crazy as I thought my airport development was off. But when debug tracing AI pathways everything looked okay. I’ve been thinking of adding a fake tower to see if things change.

Also of confusion is the hit or miss default runway selection. Sometimes it’s downwind, sometimes it’s on a closed runway, etc.

When you select a runway to taxi to, it should automatically change the taxi ribbon to the runway you selected. It shouldn’t be that hard to program that into the game.