TB Velocity One™ Buttons/Axis Useful Assignments

The Goose’s “water helper” effectively lets you use your ordinary rudder controls, so you don’t need a specific mapping to the sim’s water rudder controls input. Combined with differential throttle (no problem with something like the Velocity One) you should really be able to almost turn on a dime unless you’re in really strong winds.

Yes, it was clever of Big Radials to do it that way.

Yeah, I love that about the Goose. I desperately wish the Twotter was that way, especially since I don’t (yet) have a throttle quadrant with separate controls for each engine.

Good Day Flybeeson - thank you so much for converting MelvinQuebec’s mappings into an Excel sheet. Could you please email the Excel version you made so that I can adopt them as well. Sorry, I know you made the post in April - I just got my Velocity One a week ago - jnicolucci754@gmail.com - thank you in advance for doing all this work - of course a shout out to MelvinQuebec as well for getting all this started.

1 Like

I am having a devil of a time setting up the Velocity One Conditioner lever in my Kodiak 100 MSFS 2020.
You might have just the ticket. If you would be so kind to send me this spreadsheet, I would be ever in your debt.

My email address is jdeganahl@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!!!

Hi there, I use my “Universal Levers” for the Kodiak 100. Works fine for me.

Very useful thank you

1 Like

Could I please have a copy of this too? I am so glad I found this, I’ve never been happy with the mappings on my TB V1. I am on Xbox too, is there an option to upload the spreadsheet to map it off that, or is this something I would need to reference when I do the mappings?

My email is alexanderbrodie94@gmail.com

Thank you gentlemen for collating your ideas to make this. This needs to be shared far and wide!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for having been this slow on the forum! :o I just saw your posts (my bad, mea culpa…).

If you select the whole table on your browser and copy/paste in Excel, this works for me (using Edge - Chromium-based browser).

Let me know if it’s Ok (or not).