TBM 930 PFD Menu missing options for me

Watching this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1DwRRSjJ_M&t=694s) I noticed the lower menu screens have far more menu options than I have when flying the TBM. For the life of me I cant see where to config my TBM to match it. Is this an add-on ?

thanks

This mod: Improved TBM 930 Touchscreen Controls

2 Likes

Many thanks I will pay the last of the $4m now :slight_smile:Happy flying.

1 Like

You will see deficiencies on all default aircraft, so don’t expect everything to work/look like the original ones.
In general it’s good to search the forum for projects that improve the situation but don’t expect everything to function as you can see in real videos or training material.

Study-level aircraft will probably come soon from 3rd party developers, but usually cost a lot. These are the ones where you can have expectations on every button and menu being realistically modeled.

You’re welcome. It’s a pretty sweet mod despite being mostly cosmetic changes that look much closer to the real deal. And now you will be teased by the charts button too hehe

The modding community is doing a fantastic job. I can’t wait for 3rd party devs to take things to the next level, especially the Garmin and Rockwell Collins avionics.

They are for sure and yes although cosmetic it makes a big difference . If I ever become filthy rich I’m bagging a 930 much nicer than our 172 which smells of damp .

I’ve now turned my attention to trying increase the higher alt LOD a bit but with my old 980ti it’s struggling a bit at 2k. I have a new 3080 Strix on order but of course until dx12 etc etc .

The flight I had today into North Connel (Oban) with the trailer park approach today was superb nasty little carrier approach and turn into final oh my that area looks better than p1d.

Anyway thanks again .

1 Like