TBM Beeping

So I have the TBM mod and G3000 mod and when I first load up the plane cold and dark and turn on the battery there’s a beeping that starts nonstop that I can’t get to go away until I’m ready to taxi and parking break off. it just beeps non stop as soon as i turn on the master swtich…Even after the “aural warning ok” comes and goes

any idea what it is its driving me insane.

At least you’re only dealing with the beep problem, but since yesterday, i tried to fly from Kodiak to Smith airport and I kept on losing all avionics, and the multipanel and the raio panel hept going on and off and they only worked when I pressed the right mouse button. I only had the loss of avionics last year and it was working fine until yesterday. This of course happens with the TBM

that sucks i haven’t had that happen

There appears to be a bug in the default TBM (no mods) with the “beeping”. This bug has been logged. See this topic in Bugs & Issues.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/master-warning-sound-wont-stop-in-tbm-and-other-aircrafts/463234

2 Likes

ok thanks at least its not just on my end

1 Like

Which version of the WT G3000 are you using? I know there were some annunciator fixes on the 0.7.6a release. There are some threads here about that.