TBM glass cockpit disabled no visuals

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Developer mode

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, working fine before update to 1.30.12.0

Brief description of the issue:

All instruments are blank

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Blank Screens

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Launch Simulator and choose TBM 930 as main aircraft

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

N/A, can see when TBM is launched

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Aircraft’s glass cockpit are blank, as if starting Dark.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have any of the TBM mods installed?

Have you installed the enhancement pack from the Marketplace?

Have you removed the old WT G3000 mods?

I don’t have any type of mods for this aircraft. And yes, I have installed the enhanced add from the market place. Haven’t removed the old WT G3000 mod, don’t think I’ve installed those at all but I will double check. Is that also from the market place?..

Topic moved into Community Support for community assistance.

You have to remove Working Title G3000 Community Mod if it’s installed. It’s overwriting the AAU1 update.

Yeah, never installed it. To double check I went into my content manager and searched for it and didn’t find it. I’ve always remembered that it was out there but never decided to install it.

Do you use the newlight add-on from nicottine on flightsim.to? If so remove that too, that causes this issue with the TBM.

Did you check your community folder, it may not show up in content manager.

Yes I do, I’m going to assume the update to 1.30.12.0 is causing this? I’ll remove the addon light for this aircraft and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up! I’ll let you know if this takes care of my problem #TingedTundra94.

Yes I did…

Thanks for the suggestion, it was the newlight addon that was causing the problem.

No worries. Glad it’s sorted.:wink:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

N/A, can see when TBM is launched

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Aircraft’s glass cockpit are blank, as if starting Dark.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same issue with blank screen on the TBM 930. Using current updates and issue just happened today.

Xbox Series X here. This happened to me for the first time last night, departing Adelaide Airport (YPAD) and all screens went blank, I levelled out and cycled the generator and battery switches to no avail. Hit up ATC for a landing and when circling back all screens came back on and stayed on. I flew for an hour and landed at my destination and shut down. Restarted and flew back to YPAD landed and when taxing to parking screens went blank and stayed blank until I parked. I flew this aircraft earlier in the day for an hour from a different airport and had no problems with the screens. I’ll jump on tonight and see if I can replicate the problem and see if YPAD (add on) is the problem.